Part of the Merlin Tech Wax Heritage line-up, Perton offers an alternative to riders who want the wax cotton look without the waxy feel. It's constructed from Cotec, which is a Merlin-exclusive fabric developed in collaboration with Halley Stevensons. It provides the look and protection of wax cotton minus the waxy handle, but is also lighter and more breathable for better performance in warmer climates.
Perton also features a Reissa waterproof membrane and a thermal lining with Outlast temperature-regulating technology. D3O® tri-vented armour sits at the shoulders and elbows, and there's a pocket for an optional D3O® Viper back protector if required.
- Halley Stevensons ® 8oz Cotec fabric
- D3O® shoulder and elbow protectors pre-fitted (CE compliance to EN1621-1:2012)
- Reissa ® Active waterproof/breathable membrane
- Marton Mills ® Scottish tartan panels
- Removable Outlast ® climate control lining
- Fixed cotton lining
- Pocket for back protector (D3O® bought separately)
- Two chest pockets closed by flap and stud
- Two side pockets with zips
- Inside facing jet pocket
- Internal storage pockets
- Ventilation to front and rear
- Diamond stitched overlay details
- Jacket to jean connecting zipper