Featuring a Polarfleece® thermal lining, Hipora® waterproofing and multi-stage heating elements, the Summit gloves are the ideal riding companion for long tours. Two 2200mah rechargeable batteries are included and last four hours with mid-level usage, and they can be discreetly stashed away inside the cuff. The D3O® knuckle armour is externally covered with SuperFabric® for superior abrasion-resistance, and touchscreen compatible finger and thumb tips allow easy use of smartphones and sat navs.
For additional batteries, please click here.
For a replacement battery charger, please click here.
- Cowhide leather with nylon stretch
- D3O® knuckle protection externally covered with SuperFabric®
- Hipora® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Cuff on/off controller with three temperature LED indicators
- Polarfleece 260g to the back of the hand, 100g on the palm
- Discreet battery storage internally on the cuff
- Two 2200mah rechargeable batteries included (four hours normal mid-level usage)
- Dual USB charger included
- Touchscreen compatible finger and thumb tips